It seems like January isn’t enough time to fully recover from the holidays, and then all of a sudden it’s Valentines Day! Being romantic and showing the person you care most about how much they mean to you can be so expensive. So I have throw together a few lists of affordable romantic evenings and even gifts for that special someone!
Valentines Day things to do:
- Make your own chocolate covered strawberries! For under 10 dollars you can buy a carton of strawberries and some chocolate melts and DIY your way into romance!
- Cut out some hearts in paper and write things you love about your person and put them up on the walls! This with some dollar tree heart shaped balloons will defiantly make your home festive and so cute!
- Have an at home spa night! Give each other massages, or take a bubble bath together or do a face mask! Just spend time treating each other to some romantic relaxation!
- Make a candle lit dinner! Going out to eat can be so expensive instead shop for your own groceries and maybe even make them their favorite meal!
- Have a movie night! Make some popcorn stock up on your favorite candy and get your pillows and blankets out for a cute and easy night spent in each others arms!
- Paint! Instead of buying gifts, order in a pizza or throw one in the oven and grab paper or canvases and paint each other something together! Nothing says I love you more than making someone a gift!!!
- Create a scavenger hunt! With little sticky notes write some fun and easy clues till they find the grand prize… YOU! Maybe waiting for them in bed or in the kitchen with a glass of champagne or some chocolates to celebrate your love!
- Drive! I know it sounds boring…however pack some snacks and go for a long drive somewhere you can hang and maybe look at the stars, this with a soundtrack curated by you will be the highlight of the year! You can even do a trunk or tailgate picnic with some super cheap battery operated candles!
Thoughtful Gifts for Him that won’t leave your bank account empty:
- Water Proof Bluetooth Speaker
- Boxer Briefs or Boxers
- Credit Card Sized Survival Tool
- Personalized Leather Bracelet
- Drive Safe Keychain
- Reusable Water bottle
- Slim Wallet
- House Slippers
- Adventure Fund
- Travel Sized Cologne Sampler
Gifts for Her That Mean so Much More Than They Cost:
- Bath Bombs
- Silk Robe
- Fruit Infusion Water Bottle
- Fuzzy Socks
- Roses (classic)
- Box of Chocolates
- Essential Oil Diffuser
- Love Coupons